This site is dedicated to spreading the word of a healthy ketogenic lifestyle. A ketogenic lifestyle is the best way to lose weight and reclaim your health. Ketogenic people are smarter, funnier, better looking, and more popular than their unfortunate counterparts. Also, people who don’t appreciate a ketogenic lifestyle tend to kick puppies. So there’s that.
My name is Brian Williamson. I’m a 40-something husband and father of three. I’ve been active my whole life (running, martial arts, lifting, etc.), but I can’t say I’ve always been healthy. I have topped the scales at 270 pounds (I’m 6’2″). My journey toward a ketogenic lifestyle began with some research into methods to alleviate the affects of epilepsy (one of my children has epilepsy). Ketogenic diets have been used for close to 100 years for helping people with epilepsy. That research led me to discover the science behind the ketogenic way of life, and allowed me the tools needed to accomplish the health and fitness goals I wanted achieve. I have helped convert several of my friends to the ketogenic lifestyle and they are reaping the benefits, too.
By adopting the ketogenic way of life, I have lost 60 pounds (so far), improved my mental and physical health, and started enjoying life.
Here’s a little more about me:
- I’m an orthodox (with a small “o”) Christian with tattoos.
- I’m ultra-competitive, even about making lists of random things about one’s self.
- I, sometimes, get into trouble because I will go too far to be funny.
- My wife makes me laugh more than she knows.
- Red is my favorite color.
- I was commissioned into the Air Force right out of college (ROTC).
- I had a 30″ waist when I joined.
- I had a 34″ waist when I got out.
- I had a 38″ waist at my fattest.
- I have a 32″ waist now.
- I love British humor.
- I dislike cheery, positive music.
- I love dark, heavy, emotional music.
- I love movies.
- I’m also highly critical of movies, books, and television shows.
- My favorite characters are anti-heroes, especially assassins.
- The first time I saw my wife, I literally could not take my eyes off of her for several minutes.
- We met in a martial arts school.
- I was a vegan in college.
- Demon Hunter is my favorite band.
- I love to teach.
- I went to college to become a teacher.
- I wanted to teach Philosophy and English.
- My undergraduate degree is in English.
- My graduate degree is in Computer Science.
- I prefer the English degree.
- I have a man-crush on Johnny Depp.
- I used to own a mixed martial arts school
- I have shaved my head smooth multiple times as an adult.
- I often lose sleep thinking about how I am screwing up my kids.
- I spent four years in Germany as a child.
- I love ice cream.
- I love Chinese food.
- I do not love Mexican food.
- I used to drive 75 miles one way to work.
- I love to cook.
- I sweat profusely at the slightest provocation.
- I hate yardwork.
- I really dig arguing.
- I was in 7th grade when I had my last fight.
- I love jiu jitsu.
- I despise identity politics.
- I used to roller skate in our basement in Ohio, but only counterclockwise.
- “The Incredibles” is probably my favorite movie.
- My two favorite professional football teams are the Chicago Bears and the Seattle Seahawks.
- My two favorite college football teams are Auburn and Texas A&M.
- I don’t consider baseball a sport.
- I cannot watch movies over and over again.
- I have the shortest attention span of anyone I…
Hopefully, you’ll find something on this site that will help you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, you can always drop me a line and ask.